Leveraging a product development and manufacturing history that spans more than 100 years, Gentex Corporation continually invests in its in-house manufacturing and testing capabilities. With in-house resources, Gentex can better manage costs and assure customers of product quality, performance, and delivery time.
- All products from Gentex undergo rigorous in-house and third party testing to ensure they deliver the performance promised.
- Our in-house testing is located within our global facilities.
- To ensure accuracy of our testing, our testing processes are routinely audited as part of our ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification.
- We engage independent testing companies to verify our in-house findings for all our products. Below are a few examples.
- For defense helmet systems: Chesapeake Testing/NTS, HP White Laboratories, ICS Laboratories, and Intertek
- For defense respiratory protection systems: Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), Battlespace Acoustics Branch at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC), KBR Wyle (Previously Brooks City Base), Dayton T. Brown