Aircrew Helmet Noise Reduction Technology
DoD and MoD qualified for reduced noise exposure and improved helmet system performance
Gentex Corporation’s new aircrew helmet noise reduction (AHNR) technology is DoD and MoD qualified to reduce noise exposure for aircrew flying in louder aircraft and during longer missions. Available pre-installed in compatible helmets or field retrofittable, AHNR technology can be deployed in aircraft or battery-powered configurations, and at high and low impedances to enable use in all aircrafts. Adding or upgrading to AHNR technology in aircrew helmet systems improves aircrew hearing protection and overall system performance.
- Qualified for military use; certified by the UK MoD and US DoD
- Pre and post-flight performance checks can be performed to verify consistent performance
- Battery or aircraft powered, allowing flexibility in how system is deployed
- Compatible with any fixed or rotary wing airframe
- Available in high or low impendence